Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Hazelwood, MO


This church basement in Hazelwood, MO was the result of a burst pipe.This church basement could not be used do to ongoing leaks thus resulting mold issues. Our ... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in St. Louis, MO


This water damage was cause by a busted pipe running to a spigot affected most of a finished basement. Our professional crews here at SERVPRO West Kirkwood and ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Concord, Missouri


This Concord, MO home suffered from a electrical fire caused by faulty wiring. Our crews here at SERVPRO West Kirkwood and Sunset Hills professio... READ MORE



Broken Pipe-Water Damage in Frontenac MO 63131


This flooded basement in Frontenac, MO was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the redish water marks coming down the wall? Those water marks were over all the ... READ MORE



Commercial Flood Damage in Fenton, MO


This flooded Business in Fenton, MO was the result of a near by lake flooding. The business office was flooded with muddy water causing not just water but ... READ MORE



Trauma Clean up in Commercial Medical Building in St. Louis, MO


In this commercial medical building there was a trauma accident that occurred on the second floor bathroom. The incident happened throughout the women's restroo... READ MORE



Sewer Back Up in Ballwin, MO


This flooded basement in Ballwin, MO was the result of sewer drain back up. The sewer back up affected the customers entire unfinished basement. The sewer back ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Ellisville, MO


This flooded basement in Ellisville, MO was caused by a toilet disposal pump failure. The pump failure affect not only the surrounding areas but the stairs, a b... READ MORE



Propane tank explosion in St. Louis, Mo


This fire damage in the home owners garage was caused by a propane tank explosion. The fire in the garage also went into the homeowners kitchen causing the cont... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater in Ladue, Mo


The valve on the hot water heater broke causing the attic of a house in Ladue, Mo to fill with water. The floor boards were also sprayed to prevent mold growth.... READ MORE